Soft Digital Agency aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely, and favorable manner. By engaging Soft Digital Agency with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Soft Digital Agency, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- The date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Soft Digital Agency reserves the right to subcontract a third-party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- After coming into contract, if you do not respond timely and shirk from your duties Soft Digital Agency will not be responsible for the outcomes you will get.
- If clients avail of any monthly service package of Soft Digital Agency then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If Soft Digital Agency and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 15 days of the start date of the services.
- Soft Digital Agency shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, Soft Digital Agency shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10-day prior notice.
- Soft Digital Agency will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover, and hold Soft Digital Agency harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses related to the services provided by Soft Digital Agency to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by Soft Digital Agency.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Soft Digital Agency for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. Soft Digital Agency will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any business asset due to the nature of the content being publicized.
- In case, if you shared your id-passwords to any third party other than us then Soft Digital Agency will not be responsible for any loss or mishap.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of Soft Digital Agency.
- Soft Digital Agency will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by Soft Digital Agency.
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.